The Neurosurgery Center of Colorado
Welcome to The Neurosurgery Center of Colorado website. Established in 2005, the mission of The Neurosurgery Center of Colorado is to provide comprehensive, patient-focused care of disorders of the brain, spine, and peripheral nerves through integrity, skill, and team work.
Neurosurgeon John J. Oró, M.D . provides comprehensive care for over 30 neurosurgical conditions and offers the latest surgical techniques. He has special interests and expertise in brain and skull base tumors, spine disorders, facial pain, and vagal nerve stimulation.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact us at
Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, MST. Closed for lunch Noon to 1:00pm
If you would like to schedule an appointment, please call us at (303) 481-0035
NCC Health Articles
Please note health articles are now posted on our Wordpress
- March 2011 - Smoking and The Spine
- April 2011 - The ABC's of Vitamins
- May 2011 - Exercise - Get A Move On
- June 2011 - Sun Exposure - Don't Get Burned
- August 2011 - Caffeine - Straight Jive About Java
- September, 2011 - Osteoporosis - My Achy-Breaky Bones
- October 2011 -Halloween Tips
We want to improve and you can help!
Like Neurosurgery Center of Colorado on Facebook!